The Daikin Multi Zone MXL Series is the perfect fit for multi-room applications. You can connect two, three, or four indoor units to a single outdoor unit. The ability to choose from wall mount, duct units, floor mount, or ceiling cassette units offers you over 1000 combinations for your installation needs. The system also offers up to 17 SEER for home comfort and energy savings. The MXL Series also provides enhanced capacity performance in extreme heat and cold ambient conditions. With long-life filters and quiet operation, the MXL Series is a reliable and efficient solution for your home.
With ductless mini-split systems, each room can be controlled separately using wireless or wired remotes. The MXL Series is compatible with Emura, Vista, FTXS, FVXS, FDMQ, and FDXS/CDXS indoor units, allowing you to blend them in almost invisibly with your home's existing furnishings.Features
- Heat Pump – This system provides heating and cooling.
- Aurora Heat Pump for extreme weather conditions
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation – This feature allows you to reduce the outdoor unit's sound levels by 3 dB at times when quieter operation is needed.
- Auto-Restart – This feature enables unit to memorize operation mode, airflow, and temperature settings. If there is a power failure while the unit is running, it will return to those same operating settings once the power is restored.
- Intelligent Defrost Mode – The outdoor unit can enable this mode to prevent frost and ice build up in cold climate conditions. This mode also helps deliver long hearing time for additional comfort.
|AHRI Certificate Number||8849534, 8849535, 8849536|
|Additional Information||Heat Pump|
|Additional Information||Precharged for: 98'|
|Additional Information||Maximum Line Set Length: 82'|
|Additional Information||Maximum System Line Set Length: 164'|
|Additional Information||Number of Zones: 2|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||50-51|
|Liquid Line||1/4" (2)|
|Suction Line||3/8" (1), 1/2" (1)|
|Electrical||208/230v 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Max Breaker Size||20 Amps|
|Min. Breaker Size||17.1 Amps|
|Min/Max Outdoor Temp for Heating||-13°F - 60°F|
|Min/Max Outdoor Temp for Cooling||14°F - 115°F|
|Low Ambient Heating||Yes|
|Zone Compatibility||Multi Zone|
|Weight (in lbs)||139.0000|
|Warranty||12 Years with Online Registration|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|
Why Choose Daikin?
Daikin is a global leader and is dedicated to building innovative, energy intelligent heating and cooling systems serving residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Their systems are designed to provide years of comfort for your home while helping you to achieve high energy efficiency standards.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price