Model PRN direct drive fans are centrifugal power roof ventilators designed for exhausting clean air. This model has a max CFM of 1,090. The PRN is a downblast exhauster suitable for all types of commercial and institutional buildings such as schools, hospitals, office buildings, and retail stores.
- Hoods constructed of heavy gauge aluminum, die formed with rolled bead for strength
- Curb base and inlet are one piece with continuous welded corners
- Steel fasteners are zinc dichromate plated
- Heavy gauge galvanized wire birdscreen
- Heavy gauge corner support brackets transmit motor and impeller weight to curb base
- Conduit post for ease of electrical wiring
Airfoil Centrifugal Wheel
- Aluminum construction with backward curved hollow airfoil blades
- Non-overloading design for safe operation
- Precision balanced for smooth vibration free operation
- Continuous duty motors located outside the airstream
- Motor compartment is ventilated by a "forced air" cooling system
- Factory wired with polarized disconnect plug (except explosion resistant motors)
|U PRN110-1550 RPM-.1HP-120V-1PH
|Curb Cap Size
|16 x 16"
|Weight (in lbs)
|2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying