Model HA fan is a belt drive, tubeaxial exhauster with the motor, drives and bearings located outside the airstream. This model has a max CFM of 1,970. The HA is designed to operate in any position and is furnished with mounting flanges on both ends for easy installation.
- Constructed of heavy gauge rolled steel
- Rolled flange at each end for ease of mounting
- Standard charcoal baked enamel finish provides a tough durable surface
- Gasketed access door for servicing on model sizes 42" - 60"
- Streamlined belt and bearing enclosure eliminates turbulence and air drag
- Heavy duty, all welded aluminum construction standard on all sizes (except 54" and all sizes of the smoke exhaust construction which use a high grade steel)
- Circular-arc blades for high airflow capacity
- Precision balanced for smooth vibration free operation
- Permanently lubricated in an Acme D.S. pillow block housing
- Bearings are resiliently mounted in neoprene rings
- Rated at L50 life of 200,000 hours
- 5 year limited warranty on Acme D.S. pillow block bearings
- Pillow block bearings are standard on HA60 and smoke exhaust construction
- Cast iron drives sized for 150% of drive horsepower
- Static free, oil and heat resistant belts
- Continuous duty motors located outside the airstream
- Motors shipped mounted to the fan
|SKU||U HA12F-2320 RPM-.33HP-120/230-1PH|
|Propeller Diameter||12 inches|
|Weight (in lbs)||49.0000|
|Warranty||2 Year Comprehensive Warranty, 5 Year Bearing & Shaft Warranty|
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price