- Duct lips sized for easy fit with standard PVC couplings typically used in radon mitigation applications
- Fully sealed, high-quality plastic housing
- Large, easily accessible, watertight electrical box for unobstructed wiring process
- Easily mount on duct pipe or use heavy-duty metal mounting bracket (sold separately)
- HVI Certified Performance and cETLus Certified
PRF fans are specifically designed for radon mitigation. The fully-sealed plastic fans feature backward inclined centrifugal blower/motors capable of handling up to 1" of static pressure. The PRF series feature duct lips sized for an easy fit with standard PVC couplings typically used in radon mitigation applications. Additionally, the PRF is engineered with large, easily accessible, watertight electrical boxes for an unobstructed wiring process.
|Certification||HVI & ETL|
|Weight (in lbs)||7.0000|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price