The Daikin MXS Multi-Zone Series provides exceptional home comfort and energy savings. The inverter variable-speed compressor reduces energy usage by 30% or more and minimizes temperature fluctuations where the system is installed, and the system provides energy efficiency levels of up to 18.9 SEER.
This unit is ideal for any project where you want to save space while still providing exceptional comfort as you can connect two, three, or four indoor units to a single outdoor unit. The MXS Series is compatible with Emura, Vista, FTXS, FVXS, FDMQ, and FDXS/CDXS indoor units. It also carries an industry-leading 12 year limited warranty on parts if the unit is registered within 60 days of installation.
With ductless mini-split systems, each room can be controlled separately using wireless or wired remotes. Daikin systems support several types of indoor units, including floor mount, wall mount, recessed ceiling and concealed horizontal air handlers, allowing you to blend them in almost invisibly with your home's existing furnishings.Features
- Heat Pump – This system provides heating and cooling.
- Anti-Corrosion – A special coating on the outdoor unit's heat exchanger helps the unit resist salt damage and corrosion from other atmospheric conditions.
- Quick Warming Function – In heat pump only models, this feature prevents the compressor from pumping liquid refrigerant in low temperature conditions.
- Automatic Defrosting – In heat pump models, the sensor will automatically defrost the outdoor heat exchanger if necessary. Doing so ensures the best heating performance.
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation – This feature allows you to reduce the outdoor unit's sound levels by 3 dB at times when quieter operation is needed.
- Intelligent Defrost Mode – The outdoor unit can enable this mode to prevent frost and ice build up in cold climate conditions. This mode also helps deliver long hearing time for additional comfort.
|AHRI Certificate Number||201851576, 201851575, 201851581|
|Additional Information||Heat Pump|
|Additional Information||Precharged for: 131'|
|Additional Information||Maximum Line Set Length: 82'|
|Additional Information||Maximum System Line Set Length: 230'|
|Additional Information||Number of Zones: 2-3|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||52-54|
|Liquid Line||1/4" (3)|
|Suction Line||3/8" (1), 1/2" (2)|
|Electrical||208/230v 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Max Breaker Size||25 Amps|
|Min. Breaker Size||21.9 Amps|
|Min/Max Outdoor Temp for Heating||5°F - 60°F|
|Min/Max Outdoor Temp for Cooling||14°F - 115°F|
|Zone Compatibility||Multi Zone|
|Weight (in lbs)||137.0000|
|Warranty||12 Years with Online Registration|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|
Why Choose Daikin?
Daikin is a global leader and is dedicated to building innovative, energy intelligent heating and cooling systems serving residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Their systems are designed to provide years of comfort for your home while helping you to achieve high energy efficiency standards.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price